- WooHoo! Nancy brings her vast multisport experience to the public. If you're even thinking about getting a triathlon coach you should call Nancy. Her years of racing experience, coaching certifications, and wonderful personality will help you to become a better athlete, and love your sport all the more. Call her today! Laurie Aikins Team Hoyt Coeur d'Alene
- It is hard to write in words how this woman has changed my life. I guess sometimes you cross paths with someone and your life is just never really the same. She is my coach, but she is more than that. She gave me my workouts, gave me the plan, met me where I was at... all the things a coach does to help meet your goals... but she isn't just a good coach, she is an amazing coach. She journeyed with me, cried with me, celebrated with me, spent hours in the rain with me, and most of all she believed in me when I didn't believe in myself. Again, words don't really ever do justice to the things in life that change you as a person... She is the kind of coach that will leave you with the experience and journey that will last a lifetime... not just the goal accomplished, but the life well lived. Nicole Whiting Triathlon Coaching Athlete
- Nancy is an experienced athlete and trainer. She helped me to achieve my goal of running a half marathon and then pushed me to best my time running my second in just under 2 hours. Now my goal is to run 4 half marathons in 2020 with the ultimate goal of running under 1hr 45min! Thanks, Nancy! Nick Alba Coeur d'Alene Athlete
- Nancy’s years of experience and insight show in her talents. She seems to know just how much to challenge and push me each week without making me dread what’s next. She also gave me a name for some pain I was having prior to training that I couldn’t figure out!
In addition, I love the online training aspect to keep me accountable. Without it, I would be aimless and lose motivation. This is my second year with her as my Coach! Jennifer Leedy Coeur d'Alene Athlete
- I had the pleasure of working with Nancy for 3 months leading up to the Spartan Ultra Beast(ultra marathon distance obstacle course race). Nancy helped me place top 15 in 2 other Spartan Races, and 16th in Elite class at the Tahoe World Championship Ultra Beast Race for 2017. Having a background in collegiate track and field(1st team conference heptathlon at the WAC Championship 2009) I was fortunate to work with Olympic level coaches. Nancy’s training protocols and recommendations were very similar to that which I received during my competitive track career. Nancy not only has a deep understanding of every aspect of training for / race strategy and competing efficiently in a race and race season but also lives it herself. I believe if you’re going to take advice from someone, take it from someone who lives it themselves so they can relate.Nancy helped me crush my goals this year of top 20 finishes in 3 very competitive Spartan Races. I will train with her again next year and can’t wait to do even better!!!Thank you, coach, Nancy!!! Matt Grogan Coeur d'Alene Athlete
- Nancy has challenged me from the start. I owe her for putting me in the best position to succeed. I would recommend her as a coach and motivator to anyone that wants to get into triathlon or any endurance sports. John Cole Coeur d'Alene Athlete
Athlete, or non-athlete, I am here to help you accomplish you achieve your athletic goals. I am happy to answer any questions you may have!CONTACT NANCY